Thursday, March 19, 2009

HO Sopranos

For Xmas my nephew Mark (dad of The World's Cutest Grandnephew(TM)) thoughtfully gave me a hobby kit with which to build a model building for my HO layout. But not just any building - a pizzeria. And not just any pizzeria, but "Pizzaland" as seen in the opening title sequence of the Official New Jersey TV Show - The Sopranos. It seems that a hobby kit company called Blairline went to the trouble of creating an exact scale model of the business (which is located in North Arlington NJ).

I finally finished the kit and it now occupies a place of honor not far from Lil' Mark's favorite merry-go-round.



Pizzaland - as seen from the window of Tony's SUV

I suppose now that I may have to deal with a rash of my HO scale people "whacking" one another. Or possibly discover an HO scale Jimmy Hoffa buried in the plywood of the train layout.

Oh well.

No comments: